5 Easy Rose Masks For Clear Skin
A rose is typically associated with all things romantic. In fact, we believe that a rose holds the power to make any one’s day brighter and much more colorful. Start using rose petals in your beauty regime and fall in love with your own skin every single day!
We know how difficult it is to have healthy, rosy skin in this tropical Indian weather. And perhaps, that is why God decided to give us this wonderful flower on earth as a solution to most of our skin problems. Not only is their fragrance the loveliest, rose petals face pack will do wonders for your complexion. Here are some of the benefits of a rose face pack for your skin.
- Soothes dry skin
- Clears acne
- Hydrates skin from within
- Reduces skin irritation
- Evens out your skin tone
Roses are red, violets are blue, forget about the violets, focus on what a rose can do!
Ahem! Horrendous poetry aside, we would love to share with you some of our super-secret DIY skin recipes for a rose petal mask.
- For Healthy, Nourished Skin:
- You will need around 10 petals of a rose, 2 tbsp. of milk, 1 tbsp. of honey and 2 tbsp. of oat flour
- Chuck all of it in a blender to make a paste
- Give your face a proper rinse before applying the mask with Olay as it works best with dry skin
- Apply the rose face mask and leave it for half an hour or until it is totally dry
- Wash your face off with lukewarm water. Your skin will feel a lot more hydrated than before
- Clear That Pesky Acne:
- You’ll need the powder of at least 10 rose petals, a tbsp. of powdered sandalwood along with 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients to get a paste
- Apply this rose powder face mask and leave it for 20 minutes
- Rinse your face well with water
- Regular use will help diminish those pimples and exterminate the problem in no time
Sandalwood is also an amazing ingredient for our skin and has been a staple in our grandma’s beauty regime. There are numerous ways to use sandalwood powder for face; face packs being the best way!
- Rose Petal Body Polish:
- You’ll need around 5 tbsp. of crushed rose petals, 2 Tsp. sea salt, 3 tbsp. of oats, half a cup of buttermilk, 2 tbsp. of olive oil and 4-5 drops of a rose essential oil
- Blend all the ingredients into a smooth paste in a blender
- Apply all over your body 20 minutes before going for a shower
- Rinse it off thoroughly
- Not only will your skin feel smooth and soft, roses are known for increasing blood circulation and relieving your skin from dust and grime as well
- Using Rose Petals For Face:
- All you need are around 10-15 rose petals and a cup of water
- Boil the petals in the water for half an hour or until the petals lose their color
- Let the water cool down and strain the mixture
- Remove the petals and store this sweet smelling rose water in a spray jar
- Use it as a part of your regular face clean up routine for healthier skin every single day!
Explore more skin care tips and lifestyle hacks at Reward Me.