5 Easy Rose Masks For Clear Skin
A rose is typically associated with all things romantic. In fact, we believe that a rose holds the power to make any one’s day brighter and much more colorful. Start using rose petals in your beauty regime and fall in love with your own skin every single day!
We know how difficult it is to have healthy, rosy skin in this tropical Indian weather. And perhaps, that is why God decided to give us this wonderful flower on earth as a solution to most of our skin problems. Not only is their fragrance the loveliest, rose petals face pack will do wonders for your complexion. Here are some of the benefits of a rose face pack for your skin.
- Soothes dry skin
- Clears acne
- Hydrates skin from within
- Reduces skin irritation
- Evens out your skin tone
Roses are red, violets are blue, forget about the violets, focus on what a rose can do!
Ahem! Horrendous poetry aside, we would love to share with you some of our super-secret DIY skin recipes for a rose petal mask.
- For Healthy, Nourished Skin:
- You will need around 10 petals of a rose, 2 tbsp. of milk, 1 tbsp. of honey and 2 tbsp. of oat flour
- Chuck all of it in a blender to make a paste
- Give your face a proper rinse before applying the mask with Olay as it works best with dry skin
- Apply the rose face mask and leave it for half an hour or until it is totally dry
- Wash your face off with lukewarm water. Your skin will feel a lot more hydrated than before
- Clear That Pesky Acne:
- You’ll need the powder of at least 10 rose petals, a tbsp. of powdered sandalwood along with 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients to get a paste
- Apply this rose powder face mask and leave it for 20 minutes
- Rinse your face well with water
- Regular use will help diminish those pimples and exterminate the problem in no time
Sandalwood is also an amazing ingredient for our skin and has been a staple in our grandma’s beauty regime. There are numerous ways to use sandalwood powder for face; face packs being the best way!
- Rose Petal Body Polish:
- You’ll need around 5 tbsp. of crushed rose petals, 2 Tsp. sea salt, 3 tbsp. of oats, half a cup of buttermilk, 2 tbsp. of olive oil and 4-5 drops of a rose essential oil
- Blend all the ingredients into a smooth paste in a blender
- Apply all over your body 20 minutes before going for a shower
- Rinse it off thoroughly
- Not only will your skin feel smooth and soft, roses are known for increasing blood circulation and relieving your skin from dust and grime as well
- Using Rose Petals For Face:
- All you need are around 10-15 rose petals and a cup of water
- Boil the petals in the water for half an hour or until the petals lose their color
- Let the water cool down and strain the mixture
- Remove the petals and store this sweet smelling rose water in a spray jar
- Use it as a part of your regular face clean up routine for healthier skin every single day!
Explore more skin care tips and lifestyle hacks at Reward Me.
Read More →
Outfit of The Day-Ikat Print Mojris and printed dress
Vero Moda has always been a chic clothing store with clothing made for the youth. From trendy tops to sexy ripped denims and girly dresses, it has something for every girl out there. For today’s outfit of the day, I have this printed dress by Vero Moda in shades of blue and white. This maxi gives a beautiful boho vibe.
I am completely obsessed with everything Indian and ethnic, be it mojris, kurtis or anything with an Indian Touch to it. Therefore, I fell in love with these gorgeous mojris and bags from Mouve Official. These ikat print mojris with a beautiful ikat print sling bag . Check out their collection here!
Hope you guys liked this outfit. Tag me if you plan on you buying this dress and show me how you wore it!
Read More →
A woman is incomplete without adorning jewelry. Be it a large necklace you want to show off or something small yet striking, accessorizing your outfit makes a huge difference in the way you present yourself. We love scouting for new talent and bringing them across to our readers and today, we have a review of a beautiful store which house some gorgeous ethnic jewelry at prices so reasonable, our heart just smiled!
Aionios Creations is a beautiful jewelry online e-commerce store which houses ethnic jewelry. From beautiful maang- tikas to nose pins, everything under the jewelry radar is available at Aionios Creations.The website is pretty easy to navigate and we could browse the numerous section of jewelry available from necklace , silver ethnic jewelry to mangalsutra. If you read our previous interview with super cute co-founder Aditi, you would know that Style Tabloid loves the amazing nose pins Aionios Creations creates. Here are some of our favourite pieces.
But this is not all, by now you know that we have a special corner for beautiful Silver Jewelry and the good People at Aionios heard our prayers for affordable yet amazing pieces of silver jewelry. We absolutely adore these pieces and can’t wait to style them.
Why must you shop from Aionios you ask? Great jewelry at an amazing price. What else can make a girl happy? Check out their facebook page here.! Happy shopping.
Read More →
How to Wear an Off Shoulder top with a skirt
Monday is here and I know you must be aching to take time off work and indulge in some serious shopping. With a crazy sale going on on almost all the store, it’s time to make a wallet a bit light and shop till you drop. To help you, I bring to you some cool ideas you can buy at the comfort of your house and some wine by your side. Firstly, Off Shoulders are ruling the runway this season. From Anushka Sharma to Deepika Padukone, the off Shoulder trend has been a favourite among bollywood stars as well. I have been loving this trend and have hoarded quite a few of these tops in my closet (guilty!).
For today’s outfit of the day, I paired this gorgeous top from Prym (Jabong) with a skirt from The Label Life. The tops makes for an beautiful cocktail of colors and the gorgeous print and bells sleeves gives it a vintage feel. The Skirt (one of my favourite buys this season) is super versatile and comes with a self tie belt. The pinstripes makes it for a great office wear. Pair it with a white shirt for a cool office wear look or wear it with a bardot top , gladiator sandals for a cool hat for superb autumn outfit.
Do let me know if you look this look and if you do happen to buy this skirt, tag me on Instagram as to how you paired it. (Instagram Handle: ragini_styletabloid)
Read More →
One needs to constantly reinvent oneself and think about out of the box and creative ideas to bring out the diva in her.All the major runways and our Indian Celebrities have been adorning one fashion statement right from last year and that trend is the Bardot top or offshoulder top or cold shoulder top. The great thing about the off shoulder style is that it suits almost every body type. Also, a fashion secret, these kind of tops make you look thin because the focus goes on your collar bone.
Style Tip: Busty people, go for plain colors as printed tops make you look more heavy.
For today’s outfit of the day, I have paired my bardot top from Miss Bennett London Jabong along with an ikat print skirt from a boutique in Kolkata. The look was paired with some silver jewelry , courtesy street shopping in Delhi and red hot lips from MAC .
Do let me know what did you guys think about this look.
Hope you like it.
Read More →