5 Easy Rose Masks For Clear Skin
A rose is typically associated with all things romantic. In fact, we believe that a rose holds the power to make any one’s day brighter and much more colorful. Start using rose petals in your beauty regime and fall in love with your own skin every single day!
We know how difficult it is to have healthy, rosy skin in this tropical Indian weather. And perhaps, that is why God decided to give us this wonderful flower on earth as a solution to most of our skin problems. Not only is their fragrance the loveliest, rose petals face pack will do wonders for your complexion. Here are some of the benefits of a rose face pack for your skin.
- Soothes dry skin
- Clears acne
- Hydrates skin from within
- Reduces skin irritation
- Evens out your skin tone
Roses are red, violets are blue, forget about the violets, focus on what a rose can do!
Ahem! Horrendous poetry aside, we would love to share with you some of our super-secret DIY skin recipes for a rose petal mask.
- For Healthy, Nourished Skin:
- You will need around 10 petals of a rose, 2 tbsp. of milk, 1 tbsp. of honey and 2 tbsp. of oat flour
- Chuck all of it in a blender to make a paste
- Give your face a proper rinse before applying the mask with Olay as it works best with dry skin
- Apply the rose face mask and leave it for half an hour or until it is totally dry
- Wash your face off with lukewarm water. Your skin will feel a lot more hydrated than before
- Clear That Pesky Acne:
- You’ll need the powder of at least 10 rose petals, a tbsp. of powdered sandalwood along with 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients to get a paste
- Apply this rose powder face mask and leave it for 20 minutes
- Rinse your face well with water
- Regular use will help diminish those pimples and exterminate the problem in no time
Sandalwood is also an amazing ingredient for our skin and has been a staple in our grandma’s beauty regime. There are numerous ways to use sandalwood powder for face; face packs being the best way!
- Rose Petal Body Polish:
- You’ll need around 5 tbsp. of crushed rose petals, 2 Tsp. sea salt, 3 tbsp. of oats, half a cup of buttermilk, 2 tbsp. of olive oil and 4-5 drops of a rose essential oil
- Blend all the ingredients into a smooth paste in a blender
- Apply all over your body 20 minutes before going for a shower
- Rinse it off thoroughly
- Not only will your skin feel smooth and soft, roses are known for increasing blood circulation and relieving your skin from dust and grime as well
- Using Rose Petals For Face:
- All you need are around 10-15 rose petals and a cup of water
- Boil the petals in the water for half an hour or until the petals lose their color
- Let the water cool down and strain the mixture
- Remove the petals and store this sweet smelling rose water in a spray jar
- Use it as a part of your regular face clean up routine for healthier skin every single day!
Explore more skin care tips and lifestyle hacks at Reward Me.
Read More →
How to Wear an Off Shoulder top with a skirt
Monday is here and I know you must be aching to take time off work and indulge in some serious shopping. With a crazy sale going on on almost all the store, it’s time to make a wallet a bit light and shop till you drop. To help you, I bring to you some cool ideas you can buy at the comfort of your house and some wine by your side. Firstly, Off Shoulders are ruling the runway this season. From Anushka Sharma to Deepika Padukone, the off Shoulder trend has been a favourite among bollywood stars as well. I have been loving this trend and have hoarded quite a few of these tops in my closet (guilty!).
For today’s outfit of the day, I paired this gorgeous top from Prym (Jabong) with a skirt from The Label Life. The tops makes for an beautiful cocktail of colors and the gorgeous print and bells sleeves gives it a vintage feel. The Skirt (one of my favourite buys this season) is super versatile and comes with a self tie belt. The pinstripes makes it for a great office wear. Pair it with a white shirt for a cool office wear look or wear it with a bardot top , gladiator sandals for a cool hat for superb autumn outfit.
Do let me know if you look this look and if you do happen to buy this skirt, tag me on Instagram as to how you paired it. (Instagram Handle: ragini_styletabloid)
Read More →
Sometimes all you need in life is some silence and solace between the humdrum of the society. This can be aptly be described as the color white. With major transitions happening in my life I just wanted a moment or two to take in my surroundings, take a deep breath and simply smile.
The color white has been an all time favorite of mine. For me, it denotes purity and calm , it denotes a gentleness that this kalyug doesn’t aptly define. It denotes love and sincerity. For today’s outfit of the day , I have bought from Chemistry. This was an implusive buy and I don’t regret it for a single second, I paired the dress with my favorite Zara heels and some beautiful earrings bought from Lajpat Nagar in Delhi .
Do let me know if you like this look. Let me know how are you going to style your shirt dress. Don’t forget to tag me at Instagram and let me see the fashionista in you.
Read More →
Time flies and how, we are already in the third month of this year and I felt as if the previous months just flew by. For today’s outfit of the day,I have worn a beautiful maxi dress from The Gud Look, courtesy Myntra.com . I love the material of the dress as it clings to the body in the right places and flatters you perfectly. At the time of placing this order, the maxi was only for INR 670 (Approx) and I knew it was a steal.
The maxi dress is apt for a date with your better half. It’s classy, fits well and pretty sure makes you the center of the attraction where ever you go. One can also wear a shorter version of the dress available here.
Let me know how did you like the outfit. Do comment and tell your views.
Read More →
Can you believe one month of 2016 is almost over!! Time flies and how, before you know there will be another celebration for another year. But in between, there is so much to achieve, so much to learn, so much to share and so much to give. I have started 2016 on a very positive note, I shall learn to control my emotions and not give in easily to people who don’t matter. So on that positive note, let me give you a breakdown of my #outfitoftheday all from Myntra.
By now,all those who have read my blog know my love for online shopping and Myntra tops the list. Also, I am quite obsessed with the color white and it is my favorite. I have lost count of the innumerable white shirts I own. This totally chic find is from Forever21 . The best thing about a white shirt is it’s versatility . You can wear it with jeans, as a kurta, as dress with a belt, as a throw on shirt when you are running late and you will still look well dressed up.
I decided to do fusion wear today and wore my white shirt from forever21 with my #folklore skirt from #myntra . The belt is from 20Dresses and the oxford shoes are from #ZARA .
I hope you liked my outfit. Do leave your comments below and also tell me how would you style your white shirt. Follow me on Instagram to know about all my outfit posts!
Read More →