5 Easy Rose Masks For Clear Skin
A rose is typically associated with all things romantic. In fact, we believe that a rose holds the power to make any one’s day brighter and much more colorful. Start using rose petals in your beauty regime and fall in love with your own skin every single day!
We know how difficult it is to have healthy, rosy skin in this tropical Indian weather. And perhaps, that is why God decided to give us this wonderful flower on earth as a solution to most of our skin problems. Not only is their fragrance the loveliest, rose petals face pack will do wonders for your complexion. Here are some of the benefits of a rose face pack for your skin.
- Soothes dry skin
- Clears acne
- Hydrates skin from within
- Reduces skin irritation
- Evens out your skin tone
Roses are red, violets are blue, forget about the violets, focus on what a rose can do!
Ahem! Horrendous poetry aside, we would love to share with you some of our super-secret DIY skin recipes for a rose petal mask.
- For Healthy, Nourished Skin:
- You will need around 10 petals of a rose, 2 tbsp. of milk, 1 tbsp. of honey and 2 tbsp. of oat flour
- Chuck all of it in a blender to make a paste
- Give your face a proper rinse before applying the mask with Olay as it works best with dry skin
- Apply the rose face mask and leave it for half an hour or until it is totally dry
- Wash your face off with lukewarm water. Your skin will feel a lot more hydrated than before
- Clear That Pesky Acne:
- You’ll need the powder of at least 10 rose petals, a tbsp. of powdered sandalwood along with 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients to get a paste
- Apply this rose powder face mask and leave it for 20 minutes
- Rinse your face well with water
- Regular use will help diminish those pimples and exterminate the problem in no time
Sandalwood is also an amazing ingredient for our skin and has been a staple in our grandma’s beauty regime. There are numerous ways to use sandalwood powder for face; face packs being the best way!
- Rose Petal Body Polish:
- You’ll need around 5 tbsp. of crushed rose petals, 2 Tsp. sea salt, 3 tbsp. of oats, half a cup of buttermilk, 2 tbsp. of olive oil and 4-5 drops of a rose essential oil
- Blend all the ingredients into a smooth paste in a blender
- Apply all over your body 20 minutes before going for a shower
- Rinse it off thoroughly
- Not only will your skin feel smooth and soft, roses are known for increasing blood circulation and relieving your skin from dust and grime as well
- Using Rose Petals For Face:
- All you need are around 10-15 rose petals and a cup of water
- Boil the petals in the water for half an hour or until the petals lose their color
- Let the water cool down and strain the mixture
- Remove the petals and store this sweet smelling rose water in a spray jar
- Use it as a part of your regular face clean up routine for healthier skin every single day!
Explore more skin care tips and lifestyle hacks at Reward Me.
Read More →
Outfit of The Day-Ikat Print Mojris and printed dress
Vero Moda has always been a chic clothing store with clothing made for the youth. From trendy tops to sexy ripped denims and girly dresses, it has something for every girl out there. For today’s outfit of the day, I have this printed dress by Vero Moda in shades of blue and white. This maxi gives a beautiful boho vibe.
I am completely obsessed with everything Indian and ethnic, be it mojris, kurtis or anything with an Indian Touch to it. Therefore, I fell in love with these gorgeous mojris and bags from Mouve Official. These ikat print mojris with a beautiful ikat print sling bag . Check out their collection here!
Hope you guys liked this outfit. Tag me if you plan on you buying this dress and show me how you wore it!
Read More →
One needs to constantly reinvent oneself and think about out of the box and creative ideas to bring out the diva in her.All the major runways and our Indian Celebrities have been adorning one fashion statement right from last year and that trend is the Bardot top or offshoulder top or cold shoulder top. The great thing about the off shoulder style is that it suits almost every body type. Also, a fashion secret, these kind of tops make you look thin because the focus goes on your collar bone.
Style Tip: Busty people, go for plain colors as printed tops make you look more heavy.
For today’s outfit of the day, I have paired my bardot top from Miss Bennett London Jabong along with an ikat print skirt from a boutique in Kolkata. The look was paired with some silver jewelry , courtesy street shopping in Delhi and red hot lips from MAC .
Do let me know what did you guys think about this look.
Hope you like it.
Read More →
While writing this post, just read a brilliant news that widows in Vrindavan have celebrated holi for the first time, after a period of 400 years. This just made my heart swell with pride. This is my India, tolerant, happy, celebration of color with love and warmth.
I hope you guys had a wonderful holi. Wish you all lots of love this season. Keeping in mind the festival of colors, I have donned this beautiful cape dress from SatyaPaul. This has been in my closet for the past one year but I never had a the opportunity to wear it for a day out. This beautiful midi dress fits like a dress and accentuates your curves at the right places. Also, the digitally printed cape dress makes all the difference and let’s you stand out from the crowd.
With summers almost knocking at our door, it’s time to bring out the midi’s and the maxi dresses . I have listed out some gorgeous digitally printed dresses I have been digging this summer and can’t wait to get my hands on them. Do let me know if you are also going to buy one for yourself. Till then, Happy Shopping.
Read More →
Time flies and how, we are already in the third month of this year and I felt as if the previous months just flew by. For today’s outfit of the day,I have worn a beautiful maxi dress from The Gud Look, courtesy Myntra.com . I love the material of the dress as it clings to the body in the right places and flatters you perfectly. At the time of placing this order, the maxi was only for INR 670 (Approx) and I knew it was a steal.
The maxi dress is apt for a date with your better half. It’s classy, fits well and pretty sure makes you the center of the attraction where ever you go. One can also wear a shorter version of the dress available here.
Let me know how did you like the outfit. Do comment and tell your views.
Read More →